Friday, September 9, 2011

My husband is a rockstar

9-9-2011

The crib arrived!  I was so excited to receive it and very antsy for Blake to start putting it together.  I think both of us fully expected the experience to turn into a comedy of errors (based on scenes from tv shows and movies where it takes a village to put a dang crib together successfully).  It turns out, the hardest part was carrying the box upstairs.  Poor Blake did it all by himself, which was probably incredibly stupid and unsafe.  However, my husband is stubborn and I was dying to see the crib... so I didn't stop him from performing the task by himself. 

Once he had the parts out of the box, Blake was a genius with his hands (I bet he'll love reading that statement).  The crib was fully assembled in less than an hour.  We both love it!  It is modern and unique.  Love, love, love!



Feel like I'm looking rather large in the below pictures...




2 comments:

  1. GOOD JOB, DADDY BLAKE! You look great Aly. Can't wait to come check out the rest of the nursery progress!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics with you guys and the crib! Cute cute!

    ReplyDelete