Thursday, September 1, 2011

Lucky Charms

9/1/11

No, it's not what you think. I'm not talking rabbit's foot or shamrock. I'm talking children's cereal.

Oh Lucky Charms, how I love thee so...

Pregnancy week 20 kicked off my obsession with the sugary, marshmallow-y goodness of Lucky Charms. Ever since then (so for the past month or so) I've been eating a heaping bowl of Lucky Charms doused in good, old-fashioned 2% organic milk each and every morning (with the exception of the week that I spent on the cruise ship). It has became somewhat of a morning ritual, as I eat it the same way every time: For the first several bites, I orchestrate some careful spoon-maneuvering to craft bites that consist entirely of plain cereal bits (i.e. no marshmallows). This increases the ratio of marshmallows to plain cereal bits, and allows the remainder of my bites to consist largely of sugar and artificial sweetness. Yum.

Now that all my readers have probably labeled me as certifiably BSC (Bat Shit Crazy, for those of you that need help with obscure acronyms), I'll sign off for now. Hope you enjoyed my ode to Lucky Charms.


No comments:

Post a Comment