Sunday, November 13, 2011

Baby Shower #2

My second baby shower took place on Saturday, October 29th (I was 32 weeks + 1 day pregnant).  It was at Holley Williams' house (one of my mom's besties).  There were 10 sweet hostesses.  There were around 40 attendees - I felt very loved!  The food display and flowers were absolutely beautiful.  And again, Ryder and I were blessed with one beautiful/sweet/adorable gift after another.  Somehow no one thought to bring a real camera, so the pictures aren't great, but they do the job (i.e. they'll help me store away wonderful memories).

Breathtaking and delicious food display

mini-cupcakes!

Deidra's delicious fruit cones

Digging into the food with my mother-in-law

With sis-in-law: Sam


Aunt Nene with sweet hostess Laurie


More hostesses






Elizabeth was such a big helper.  Should we hand me gifts and help me un-wrap.  She also helped to keep things moving!













Special appearance by Tracy (my nail lady)

Blake stopped by at the end to say "hi" and carry gifts to the car

Kaufmans + Halperns = BFFs

Uncle Blake with E



No comments:

Post a Comment